Sunday 22 January 2017

Photoshoot


The front cover character will be me as I reinforce the conventional hero stereotype and because it is recognizable for the consumer. 

For the contents page we would need a still image from the production, it will be during the final fight scene.
 
The double page spread will consist an image from the fight scene where my powers are present (ability to freeze time for a short while).

The shots needed are Medium shot for the front cover of me. Low andle close up shot of other protagonist holding the gun up. Long wide shot of the fight scene for the double spread.
 
 I will be wearing a casual suit with a V neck shirt, Huseein will be wearing a suit with a leather trench coat, and Hitik will wear a black suit with a smart shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment